Selecting one of these links will direct you to the Office of the Controller's list of forms. Be sure to
bookmark it for future reference.
All Payroll Forms
Table of Contents
Employee Self Service (ESS) offers a single, secure source for individuals to manage their personal information.
Employee Self Service contains links that allow employees to:
- Manage their direct deposit account information
- Update their W-4 tax data, such as marital status, withholding allowances, school district and city of residence
- View and print their paystubs online
- Access their W-2 online
- Update their addresses, phone numbers, and emergency contacts
- Enroll in and manage their benefits elections
- Manage eTime and eLeave
- View and apply for open positions at jobs.osu.edu
PLEASE NOTE: Effective June 27, 2015, Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) will not be a supported browser for ESS. IE9 and more current versions of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are the recommended browsers. View all browser support information here. View all computer configuration information here.
If you are still experiencing error messages, please contact 614-688-HELP (4357) or email@example.com for additional assistance.
Accessing Employee Self Service
To access Employee Self Service (ESS):
Click Employee Self Service
Note: Medical Center employees should access ESS through OneSource with their Medical Center username and password.
Log in securely with your Ohio State username (lastname.#) and password.
If you haven't activated your email, or you do not know or forgot your username or password, go to my.osu.edu for assistance.
- From the Employee Self Service homepage, click on the icon of the function you wish to access and follow the instructions on the screen.
Former employees: Employee Self Service will not be accessible to you if you terminated employment more than 60 days ago.